[300+ SOLD!] [OFFLINE] Pinterest Marketing Mojo – Latest No BS Strategies for Optimizing Pinterest
Sale Page: http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-special-offers-forum/577780-300-sold-offline-pinterest-marketing-mojo-latest-no-bs-strategies-optimizing-pinterest.html
Now the panic starts:
- What services do I offer to a local business? What are they expecting from me?
- How do I price my campaigns and how should I package it?
- How do I make a presentation on Pinterest when it's so new and confusing to me??
- How do I optimize a Pinterest account for best results?
- Where do I find great graphics to share -- how do I add them?
- What's the best and fastest way to make Pins go viral?
- How do I even get a Pinterest Invite?
- Can someone walk me through optimizing Pinterest Boards and Pins?
- How do I add keywords and where do I put them for best optimization?
- How do I add videos to Pinterest?
These are just some of the questions you might have and it's no surprise anymore that so many marketers start to feel overwhelmed.
Here is the sad part though..
Most people won't even try! They won't create an account for themselves. Their so-called "friends" tell them that Pinterest is just for girls and peer pressure is holding them back. Most will end up telling their clients that Pinterest isn't worth marketing.
Don't believe it! Here are some of the latest statistics on Pinterest and this is why you need to start using it and start using it NOW!!
- Pinterest received 17.8 million U.S. unique visitors in February! (comScore)
- Pinterest is now the 3rd Most Popular Social Network
- Pinterest’s traffic grew 52% between January and February of 2012, overtaking Tumblr, LinkedIn, and Google+ in number of visits in February.
- Pinterest user engagement is up to 89 minutes per month on the site and, while it doesn't come close to Facebook (yet) it now matches Tumblr which used to come in at a solid second place
- Pinterest remains dominated by women (60%) ages 25-44 (55%) (Experian)