Conversion Rate Optimization Report 2012
Sale Page: http://econsultancy.com/us/reports/conversion-rate-optimization-report
Product Price: $400
Report highlights include:
- Satisfaction with conversion rates has been on a downward trend in the last four years. Just over a fifth (22%) of companies surveyed are satisfied with their conversion rates.
- Overall, organisations find it most difficult to implement two methods they consider very valuable: multivariate testing and segmentation.
- The proportion of companies designing their websites specifically for tablets has almost doubled, increasing from 13% in 2011 to 23% this year.
- Seventy percent of the responding organisations who said they had a structured approach to conversion had improved sales.
- Poor technology is now the fourth most cited barrier (jumping from the seventh place), the same level as for the first conversion survey carried out three years ago.