Facebook Marketing All-in-One For Dummies
Sale Page: http://www.amazon.com/Facebook-Marketing-Dummies-Computers-ebook/dp/B005DIAQAS
Product Price: $21.24
- Successful marketing campaigns today require effective use of social media, especially Facebook
- This guide covers understanding Facebook basics, developing a marketing plan, creating your business Facebook page, engaging your community, working with apps, advertising within Facebook, ways to connect with users, and monitoring and measuring your campaign
- Expert authors use plenty of examples and case studies to illustrate the techniques and how to use them
Everyone with something to market on Facebook can do a better job of it with the advice in Facebook Marketing All-in-One For Dummies.
From the Back Cover
9 books in 1
- Joining the Facebook Marketing Revolution
- Claiming Your Presence on Facebook
- Adding the Basics
- Building, Engaging, Retaining, and Selling
- Understanding Facebook Applications
- Making Facebook Come Alive
- Advanced Facebook Marketing Tactics
- Facebook Advertising
- Measuring, Monitoring, and Analyzing
Want millions to know about your business? Market it on Facebook!
Facebook has nearly a billion active users. Talk about marketing opportunities! This book shows why your business needs a Facebook presence, how to set up a powerful Page, ways to engage your customers, great marketing and advertising opportunities, and how to analyze your results. Use Facebook for customer service, relationship building, and much more.
- Meet your customer — define and identify your ideal audience and engage your customers one on one
- It’s business — set up a business or community Page and get your business and personal Profiles working together
- The social stuff — post Youtube links, import blog posts, connect your page to Twitter, and add social plugins
- Engage ‘em — boost your Page’s visibility, create posts that get attention, use links, and thank your key enthusiasts
- Apps offer an edge — use iFrame apps to add custom tabs to your Page
- Involve your audience — build buzz with events and contests
- Reach them with ads — learn about Facebook’s advertising system and how to create ads that work
- Measure success — explore tools that help you measure, monitor, and analyze how your plan is working
Open the book and find:
- Why Facebook also works for B2B
- Ways your personal Profile can support your business
- Some simple rules for a powerful marketing plan
- Tips for posts with punch
- How to move your e-commerce to Facebook
- Existing apps you can use for marketing
- Help designing a contest
- Ideas for using Facebook Deals
About the Author
Amy Porterfield is a social media strategist who helps clients maximize the marketing power of social media.
Phyllis Khare is a keynote speaker and trainer with Five Star Speakers and in-demand strategist for social media marketing.
Andrea Vahl is the community manager for Social Media Examiner, the largest online social media magazine.